Elimination of damp in Jávea, Dénia, Moraira and the Costa Blanca
From Bartolomé Bas Pinturas we have the service of elimination of damp in walls throughout the Costa Blanca, from Jávea, Dénia, Moraira and all nearby towns.
It is important to live in a home where we feel good and wellbeing reigns, to find different dampness in the walls is an unpleasant sensation and that in many houses, villas and chalets happens frequently.
That is why from Bartolomé Bas Pinturas we are the perfect ally for the elimination of dampness in the walls.
The steps we take to eliminate damp
As a company specialising in the elimination of damp, we carry out the following steps to locate the origin and the problem that is causing the damp. The main part is to know how to detect the origin of this humidity, knowing the most common and why they originate, so we can work with the necessary materials for each case and thus eliminate the current problem and prevent it from appearing in the future.
The most common dampness that we detect and look for are the following:
- Damp due to rising damp: this is more common in the lower floors of buildings, as the damp or water that is generated in the subsoil is absorbed by the walls. This type of damp is more complicated than any other, as the work to eliminate it is more extensive and deeper, requiring not only walls and/or ceilings to be restored, but also the material of the affected area surrounding the building.
- Damp due to seepage: this is when water seeps through walls because the wall does not have adequate insulation materials and the water takes advantage of cracks, crevices, joints in poor condition or fissures.
- Condensation dampness: this type of dampness occurs mainly in interior spaces due to the difference in temperature between the interior (where it is usually higher) and the exterior (lower). It can be observed in some places when it is very cold outside and mist and dampness can be observed on windows. It is most common in bathrooms and kitchens or places such as basements.
We work on damp depending on its type to eliminate it
From our company specialised in the elimination of damp in houses, chalets, villas, commercial premises and any type of construction, we work to eliminate the damp at the root depending on its type so that it does not reappear.
In this way with specific anti-dampness and anti-mould materials we treat and work the surfaces so that once the problem has been eradicated there will be no further problems.
Recommendations to avoid the reappearance of damp
As recommendations to prevent damp from reappearing, we are going to give you some advice:
- Regularly ventilate all the rooms in the house: sunlight and air renew the indoor environment and allow the damp atmosphere to dry by removing it from any room.
- Use breathable paints: when we carry out painting work in places where damp is likely to appear, we recommend and use breathable paints to insulate against damp and thus prevent condensation.
Eradication of mould due to humidity or condensation with antibacterial paints.
Cleaning and elimination of rust and peeling paint on fencing, gates, railing, etc, and repainting .
We advise on adequate materials for each situation, such as antibacterial, ecological, mineral or latest generation smart paints .
Painting of facades of public buildings, houses, chalets, villas and industrial buildings.
Painting of all types of houses: flats, apartments, chalets, villas, country houses, town houses.